The indoor playground of Woerden!
Drop by soon for an unforgettable day.
A visit to de Pretfabriek should be a particularly fun experience for all family or group members. So we make every effort to ensure that it is. However, we cannot do without your cooperation. In good cooperation and with mutual respect for our conditions:
- Always follow the instructions of our professional staff.
- Consuming your own refreshments is not allowed with us.
- Children may play only under the supervision of an 18+ supervisor.
- Do not bring valuables and watch over your belongings.
- Dogs (pets) are not allowed. An assistance dog, however, is allowed.
- Children up to 12 years pay the child rate at de Pretfabriek. From 13 years, the adult rate applies and you are expected to visit de Pretfabriek as a companion.
- In de Pretfabriek, vandalism is not appreciated. If this is deliberate, de Pretfabriek is entitled to charge for it.
- Keep cups, plates, bottles, etc. within the hospitality area. In case of theft, an official report will be made to the police.
- Food and drinks may only be consumed at the tables.
- Food and drinks brought in by guests are not permitted.
- Please dispose of nappies only in the designated areas and not on the table, and also only in the nappy buckets provided in the toilets and not in ordinary dustbins.
- Please deposit waste in the designated bins and confetti cannons in and around de Pretfabriek are not allowed.
- Keep toilets clean and report any irregularities immediately.
- Smoking is not permitted in all user areas in de Pretfabriek. Smoking is allowed outside de Pretfabriek.
- De Pretfabriek does not serve alcohol to visitors under 18 years of age.
All play equipment should be used according to the instructions indicated.
- Slides may only be used alone and in a seated position.
- The toboggan run may only be used with toboggans and while sitting down.
- Shoes are not allowed in and on the play equipment.
- Remove sharp objects from the clothing of your playing children. Also think about any jewellery.
- The toddler corner is exclusively for children up to 4 years of age.
Should your child have a late-toilet accident, inform one of the staff members immediately. This way, we can ensure that the play equipment and the ball pit remain clean and hygienic.
First aid and AED are available in de Pretfabriek (inquire at the counters). There are also always staff present with BHV.
Your visit to De Pretfabriek, playing and using equipment is entirely at your own risk. De Pretfabriek reserves the right to refuse or deny persons access.
De Pretfabriek is not liable for any damage or consequences of damage during your stay inside or on the premises of De Pretfabriek.
First aid is available in de Pretfabriek. There are also always staff members present with BHV. If your child has a contagious disease, please contact de Pretfabriek about the possibilities due to the risk of infection.
In case of an accident, please inform the reception desk so that we can help you quickly.
No pets are allowed in the Amusement Factory.
It is not allowed to consume self-brought refreshments, unless there is a diet, then contact someone from the staff in advance
Available on request.
General terms and conditions:
- De Pretfabriek cannot be held liable for any damage and/or theft of personal belongings. Entering is at your own risk and children always under the supervision of an 18+ supervisor.
- The supervisors are responsible for the children during the visit to de Pretfabriek.
- Special dietary requirements or allergies can be communicated no later than 7 days before the start. (inc.)
- Consumption of your own consumptions is not allowed.
- We cannot guarantee availability.
- Pretfabriek Woerden bv reserves the right to change opening hours and any closing days.
- Changes to reservations reserved.
- We handle your privacy with care. Read our privacy statement here